Compare BAT vs Franke BETASee how working at BAT vs. Franke compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BAT vs. Franke. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BAT scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Franke scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BAT.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Franke.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BAT.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Franke.
I worked at Franke full-time
Big International Company and get the chance to work with people from all around the world. They have some kind of development program, mostly should come from your initiative or your boss, but you... can learn a lot. Teamwork and good environment feeling (In general), some management doesnt interact much with the general employees
As you work along with so many different countries, there is a lot of communication issues, as language and cultural. Some countries have a different idea of respect and priorities, but things where... getting better, some action plan was taken. Salary packages and activities in the company wasnt the best. Some people or nationalities have better packages than others. But maybe it was only in the company I was, there is many Franke around the world.
Advice to Management
Talk to your employees and try to make them feel more happy and involved with the company.