Compare BrightTALK vs Mattermark BETASee how working at BrightTALK vs. Mattermark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BrightTALK vs. Mattermark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BrightTALK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mattermark scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at BrightTALK.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Con at BrightTALK.
I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than 3 years
BrightTALK has excelled in the circumstances of the current climate with COVID not only from a people perspective, but a business one as well. Culture: - The company was already primed for WFH... with many remote tools - Several new activities have been put in place to encourage peer connections - While the company was a bit slow to announce WFH, they have done a great job of setting expectations and making sure people feel comfortable before opening the offices back up fully Business: - BrightTALK is a need-to-have solution for high-growth startups and enterprise organizations and has become more vital than ever with physical events and trade shows cancelling - Over the last year, several new enhancements, tools, and products have been implemented in order to drive go-to market and create stickier clients Very fortunate to work for a place that deeply cares about its people!
- I mentioned this, but the company was a tad slow to announce permanent WFH and lagged behind other tech companies - Communication around leavers in the organization can be inconsistent. For... example, someone might not know that someone left the company until even weeks later
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work - feeling very blessed to be here given current circumstances