Compare Bloomberg L.P. vs IG BETASee how working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. IG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bloomberg L.P. vs. IG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Free fruits" was the most mentioned Pro at IG.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at IG.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.
I worked at IG full-time for more than a year
Given a lot of responsibility Involved in projects from the beginning to the end Company reliant on your business analysis skills, made my role feel valued Intentions were to build Products to... high standards Worked with bright, energetic people Nice office
Very bureaucratic A lot of pressure from middle management to ensure they don't lose credibility with senior managers Overly aggressive deadlines