Compare Benjamin Moore vs Akzo Nobel Worldwide BETASee how working at Benjamin Moore vs. Akzo Nobel Worldwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Benjamin Moore vs. Akzo Nobel Worldwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Benjamin Moore scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Akzo Nobel Worldwide scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Akzo Nobel Worldwide had 27 more reviews than Benjamin Moore that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Benjamin Moore.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at Akzo Nobel Worldwide.
I worked at Benjamin Moore for less than a year
A relaxed workplace with lots of activities and events for employees/staff to keep motivation and workflow high. Lots of kind people to work with, and strong communication between the CEO/CIO and... general employees. In fact, you will often see and are guaranteed to meet and talk with the CEO/CIO. I was only an intern, yet CEO Dan Calkins made an effort to memorize my name, greet me everyday, and spark up thought-provoking conversations as well as casual conversations. Business strategies are discussed in conferences with all employees so that the company vision stays unified and employees can connect cross-department. Very transparent.
Can get a little boring at times on a slow day
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!
I have been working at Akzo Nobel Worldwide
The staff are friendly as a whole The salary is quite good and the benefits of the company are excellent
Management may not listen to staff ideas Not many opportunities for advancement