Compare Bank of Ireland vs Allied Irish Bank (GB) BETASee how working at Bank of Ireland vs. Allied Irish Bank (GB) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of Ireland vs. Allied Irish Bank (GB). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of Ireland scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Allied Irish Bank (GB) scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bank of Ireland had 31 more reviews than Allied Irish Bank (GB) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Bank of Ireland had 19 more reviews than Allied Irish Bank (GB) that mentioned "Good people" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of Ireland.
- "Bad management" was the most mentioned Con at Allied Irish Bank (GB).
I have been working at Bank of Ireland full-time for more than a year
Staff recognition, supportive working environment, education support, progression opportunities
All in all, great company to work for and enhance your career
Advice to Management
Keep up with good work :)