Compare Bank of America vs USAA Real Estate BETASee how working at Bank of America vs. USAA Real Estate compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bank of America vs. USAA Real Estate. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- USAA Real Estate scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year
Super company to work for, great opportunities to get promoted, learn, network.
Generally focussed on American timescales, so need to be able to work / be flexible for evenings (when European based)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you do - it's a great place to work.
I worked at USAA Real Estate
Let me see multiple different aspects of the company. I had access to all the upper management and have one on one meetings with Directors to get advice on my career.
Slow days every once and a while