Compare BCAA vs LGM Financial Services BETASee how working at BCAA vs. LGM Financial Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at BCAA vs. LGM Financial Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BCAA scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- LGM Financial Services scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BCAA.
- "Lgm" was the most mentioned Pro at LGM Financial Services.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at BCAA.
- "Lgm" was the most mentioned Con at LGM Financial Services.
I worked at BCAA full-time for more than 3 years
I got to spend 3 awesome years at BCAA as a team member there, during that time I built some strong friendships that I have maintained and appreciate. The company is willing to take action and make... changes when needed and justified and working here you can accomplish great things. I am most proud of the Business Continuity and Security programs as I felt that we set an incredibly high bar building out world class solutions. This took engagement across the organization for us to be successful in both of these objectives.
I think there are some challenges where we parked on being a caring and compassionate organization but lost a focus on accountability and delivery at the leadership table. We don't need to be tyrants... with our teams to accomplish amazing things but the expectations need to be raised for the leadership of the organization.
Advice to Management
It's a great place with great people, I think if you can stop the political gamesmanship you will accomplish even greater things.
I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for less than a year
I can confidently say that LGM is by far the best company culture I have experienced in the last 10 years. A group of professional individuals who work hard to achieve excellency, and success.
The room for growth is limited