Compare Audi vs Daimler BETASee how working at Audi vs. Daimler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Audi vs. Daimler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Audi scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Daimler scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Daimler had 54 more reviews than Audi that mentioned "Nette kollegen" as a Pro.
- "Praktikanten" was the most mentioned Con at Audi.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at Daimler.
I worked at Daimler
Amazing products, my department worked directly with the corporate board to implement very forward-looking projects. Working in the central in Stuttgart is interesting, as decisions are taken here.... Work-life balance is very good, still people work hard to achieve their goals.
Politics are really strong. Didn't see a strong company culture as in other companies. Seemed to be difficult to get a full time position, as they hire a lot of third party companies.
Advice to Management
Try to reduce the amount of overhead due to politics. Reduce expected formality to make it a more fun place to work at.