Compare Argos vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at Argos vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Argos vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Argos scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Argos.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- "Headsets" was the most mentioned Con at Argos.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at River Island Clothing.
I have been working at Argos part-time
A part time contract is 8 hours a week and they’re super understanding for college students. I always get days off for exams or to study no questions asked! Also it’s a pretty relaxed job, if there’s... nothing to do you’re allowed to just stand around and chat with your co workers. No need to be looking busy all the time
There’s an emphasis on selling insurance policies and you need to keep a certain percentage. It’s not grounds to be fired but if you keep under performing management will be at you