Compare Argos vs Homebase Limited BETASee how working at Argos vs. Homebase Limited compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Argos vs. Homebase Limited. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Argos scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Homebase Limited scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Argos had 50 more reviews than Homebase Limited that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Headsets" was the most mentioned Con at Argos.
- "Bunnings" was the most mentioned Con at Homebase Limited.
I have been working at Argos part-time
A part time contract is 8 hours a week and they’re super understanding for college students. I always get days off for exams or to study no questions asked! Also it’s a pretty relaxed job, if there’s... nothing to do you’re allowed to just stand around and chat with your co workers. No need to be looking busy all the time
There’s an emphasis on selling insurance policies and you need to keep a certain percentage. It’s not grounds to be fired but if you keep under performing management will be at you