Compare ArcTouch vs Y Media Labs BETASee how working at ArcTouch vs. Y Media Labs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ArcTouch vs. Y Media Labs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ArcTouch scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Y Media Labs scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Para se trabalhar" was the most mentioned Pro at ArcTouch.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Y Media Labs.
- "De carreiras" was the most mentioned Con at ArcTouch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Y Media Labs.
I have been working at ArcTouch full-time for less than a year
Starting with world-class office and infrastructure - possibly the best in the country. You get the very best tools to work with - from your laptop, your monitor and accessories, to the meeting rooms.... The collaborative culture makes your colleagues - especially management - go out of their way to provide everything you need in order to develop great work. There are also awesome perks such as company lunches, resting room (with a massage chair!), WFH Fridays, beer on Thursdays, snacks... And that's not even half of it. There's plenty of room for growth and incentive for exploring new technologies. Lastly, you get to work with some of the brightest people you'll ever meet in your career.
The company is experiencing some pains of the exponential growth it had over the last few years. It's facing an ongoing process of improvement in areas such as career development and leadership... organisation.
I worked at Y Media Labs full-time
Good and enthusiastic developers at associate level Not many pros to mention
No work life balance Less benefits for employees Very bad management. They do not care or value people
Advice to Management
Value people and treat them with respect