Compare Apple vs Workday BETASee how working at Apple vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- Workday scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at Workday full-time for more than a year
- Engaging - Technically challenging - Work with cutting edge technologies - Flexible - Great work life balance - Collaborative - Big emphasis on professional development - Great culture -... Celebrate successes often - Employees have been supported extremely well during COVID
- If you don't want to work in the company's proprietary language, then there are only so many teams that you can apply to.
Advice to Management
Continue to hire for collaboration, for kindness and for potential, over technical expertise.