Compare Apple vs TTEC BETASee how working at Apple vs. TTEC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. TTEC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at TTEC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Team leads" was the most mentioned Con at TTEC.
I have been working at TTEC full-time for more than a year
The company culture is great. The team was built from a handful of people and now has around 50 people working on the project. You get to learn about the Cloud market from so many angles representing... one of the largest tech giants in the world. The management are really supportive and will help you in any way possible. The director is excellent and is constantly fighting to increase salaries and bonus for sales reps. They are constantly looking for new ways to improve and offer additional training programs for people wanting to pursue a career in sales, tech and other industries
The Dublin project has just one client and therefore we don't have much to do with the rest of the company although they are trying to improve this. It is a smaller project and growing but not fast... enough to keep opening new positions to progress into. Although the pros definitely outweigh any cons and I would highly recommend making this your first career stop in Dublin!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing and fight to make sure we remain competitive within the mass of fast growing giants in Dublin!