Compare Apple vs SAP BETASee how working at Apple vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Great place to work, flexible hours, encouraging, always reward initiative, and great benefits. Strong social clubs with lots of welcoming people.
There can be busy days, but these are well rewarded and leads make sure to match these with some downtime
Advice to Management
Keep up the clear direction