Compare Apple vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Apple vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pinterest scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I have been working at Pinterest for less than a year
Free Food, Good Location, Nice Office
Dishonest Management, Weird Culture, lacking in experience. Everyone's 12 years old.
Advice to Management
If you constantly tell a person they are 98% sure to go permanent. If you GUARANTEE them a 6 month contract extension if perm position didn't materialize then you need to keep that promise. I turned... down a 6 month contract offer from another company based on what Pinterest Management said to me. Now i'm out of work at short notice during the COVID 19 crisis. No healthcare, no income and will definitely lose my apartment and place to live as a result. All my savings gone, and my life at risk in one of the worst healthcare crisis in modern history. You wouldn't think i had achieved 125% of my December target would you???