Compare Apple vs Criteo BETASee how working at Apple vs. Criteo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Criteo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Criteo scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Criteo.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at Criteo.
I have been working at Criteo full-time
Criteo’s compensation is amongst some of the highest in the industry. Benefits are great. Workplace team tries hard to keep us all afloat with events every so often.
The people are toxic (especially those who’ve been at the company for a few years). They’re put into management positions with NO experience outside of Criteo. Needless to say, these individuals make... terrible manager because they don’t take the time to teach you anything because in their minds you should already know everything they know. Stress levels are through the roof across all sides of the business. There is so much pressure to rake in revenue. Constant reorgs and the company’s products don’t align with one another as some are in fact competing with one another. Criteo is severely understaffed and many people have left the company in the past few months due to this issue which is leaving Criteo even more understaffed. With holidays right around the corner, I’m not sure what to expect.
Advice to Management
Hire more people and STOP spreading your employees so thin. 5B5Y won’t happen if there are 5 people left working for the company.