Compare Apple vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at Apple vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 3 years
There are opportunities to develop to different departments and higher positions even if you don’t have the relevant university degree, however the competition is huge and you really need to be good... at your job
Huge competition , apple is not offering working from other countries
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time
- great bosses - extremely well organised - competent people employed - great salary - great work culture - work from home policy
There are no drawbacks with Cisco
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work