Compare Amgen vs PPD BETASee how working at Amgen vs. PPD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amgen vs. PPD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amgen scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- PPD scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Amgen had 90 more reviews than PPD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- PPD had 16 more reviews than Amgen that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Amgen
A very welcoming company with a lot of support from colleagues. From my experience, it was a great company to do college placement as I was trusted with important work (no dull days here). With... flexi-hour, good pay and a pretty good breakfast in the canteen you can't go wrong.
The work can get overwhelming at times, especially during the peak holiday seasons it can be difficult to complete tasks. Some offices do not have windows and are internally placed which can be... tiresome.