Compare American University of Sharjah vs Zayed University BETASee how working at American University of Sharjah vs. Zayed University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American University of Sharjah vs. Zayed University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American University of Sharjah scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American University of Sharjah.
- "Nice colleagues" was the most mentioned Pro at Zayed University.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at American University of Sharjah.
- "Deans" was the most mentioned Con at Zayed University.
I have been working at American University of Sharjah full-time
The university pays very well.
have to live away from family in France
I worked at Zayed University full-time for more than 5 years
There used to be lots of positivity and optimism, but that has vanished completely now.
The once vibrant academic community has been completely destroyed by the self-serving upper management structure. Sadly, the students have paid the greatest price.
Advice to Management
There’s no point in advising management - they had zero capacity to listen to anyone for several years. Now it is time to reap what you sowed!