Compare American Express vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at American Express vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at American Express full-time
Great Facilities, Salary, Environment, Leave Policy, Opportunity to learn and grow
There are no cons actually if you compare with other companies Amex is way ahead and very employee centric
I have been working at NortonLifeLock full-time for less than a year
They help you with your carrier, great training path and always ready to hear your ideas
i dunno, maybe they are far from DUblin
Advice to Management
Less common voices about italian customers