Compare American Airlines vs United Airlines BETASee how working at American Airlines vs. United Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Airlines vs. United Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- American Airlines had 49 more reviews than United Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- American Airlines had 28 more reviews than United Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at American Airlines.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers