Compare American Airlines vs US Airways BETASee how working at American Airlines vs. US Airways compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Airlines vs. US Airways. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Airlines scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- US Airways scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- American Airlines had 382 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- American Airlines had 242 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- American Airlines had 36 more reviews than US Airways that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Con.
I have been working at US Airways full-time for more than 8 years
Great flight benefits, healthcare, 401k, great work environment.
Not an IT shop, therefore not the latest, or newest, nor innovative software environment.
Advice to Management
Value your IT folks more, and show it.