Compare Amazon vs Tripadvisor BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Tripadvisor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Tripadvisor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Tripadvisor.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
As a service team member, it feels like in a start-up with a very long runway. Lots of launches, customers front and center, everything you impacts many people.
The pace and scale can be intimidating, especially in the beginning. If you're not a self-driven builder you won't likely not enjoy it (long).