Compare Amazon vs Snapdeal BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Snapdeal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Snapdeal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Snapdeal scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Snapdeal.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Snapdeal.
I have been working at Amazon for less than a year
The Embark process is design to dive deep in Amazons culture from the very beginning. It is pretty well designed and, it goes over the most important aspects of the company and your specific future... role. The videos and documents are not boring or excessively long, they go by fast and are really helpful.
It stays open for a long time (mine was 3 months long) and by the time the last steps are up, it is easy to have forgotten because you are already in the day to day routine
Advice to Management
My advice will be to wait until the new hired has its computer and everything updated to start sending trainings. For example, in my case, I got my IT boarding meeting on the third day and it wasn't... set up until the next week. By that time I had about 9 assignments that were already "delay".