Compare Amazon vs LinkedIn BETASee how working at Amazon vs. LinkedIn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. LinkedIn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkedIn.
- Amazon had 920 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
+Really customer centric company. +Diverse environment, connects people from all over the world. +Employees are working with people they respect. +Opportunities for growth, if you know how to... take them. +Competitive salary, bonuses, stocks, contribution to private retirement, holidays, private health insurance, maternity/paternity leave, financial contributions to ongoing development e.g tech certifications, course work, big bright office, fruits
-Remote work has to be pre-approved -Work life balance can get harder at times
Advice to Management
-More transparent leadership and better organized processes
I have been working at LinkedIn full-time
Colleagues Work environment Culture Excellent solutions for the client Great company vision
Lack of a clear growth strategy Lack of communication from the executive on strategic changes