Compare Amazon vs Japan Tobacco International BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Japan Tobacco International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Japan Tobacco International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Japan Tobacco International.
- Amazon had 1,063 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time
Amazon lives and breathes it's Leadership Principles. It is not just something on paper. They are a friendly bunch - everyone is always ready to extend help A great idea is always welcome - no... matter what level it comes from Exciting and fast-paced
Because of the sheer size, it isn't always easy to find what you are looking for Work-life balance may be tricky to handle at times Initial period can be overwhelming - too much information, too... many teams, too many acronyms (but hang in there! - it eventually will start to make sense)
I have been working at Japan Tobacco International full-time
Very friendly and professional people, many opportunities for development.
Traditional business; Negative social perception about tobacco business.