Compare Amazon vs Hays BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hays scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- Amazon had 1,702 more reviews than Hays that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Hays full-time
The culture in Hays is one of a kind, there's a strong sense of team spirit across all areas. Personally, I have been given opportunity to progress in my career and am really grateful for the... opportunities I've been given.
Some periods are busier than others but once you recognize this it is easier to adapt to it!
Advice to Management
Keep going the way we are at present, promoting team work and giving support to employees