Compare Amaris vs Quick Release BETASee how working at Amaris vs. Quick Release compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amaris vs. Quick Release. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Quick Release scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amaris.
- "Quick release" was the most mentioned Pro at Quick Release.
- "Jeune" was the most mentioned Con at Amaris.
- "Qr" was the most mentioned Con at Quick Release.
I worked at Amaris
Unable to say something positive based on my experience
I initiated a recruitment process with Amaris in The Netherlands , at the end of the process they called directly to offer me a job with a contract sent directly to me but 2 weeks later , they... decided to Decline, Cancelled the contract because they realised that I was looking for jobs with other Consulting company at the same time!!! (Helloooooo ! that is what u do: you apply to different companies not only one ) . Terrible experience, Unethical and even worse , few weeks later after that event, they called me to initiate a recruitment process AGAIN. How would you trust in a company to be hired after that situation ? Advise : BE CAREFUL WHEN APPLYING A “JOB “ WITH AMARIS CONSULTING!!!! The way they manage business is very particular
Advice to Management
Delete my profile for your datebase !!!
I have been working at Quick Release full-time for more than 5 years
- great company culture that is very people focused - work hard play hard mentality - all members of Quick Release, regardless of their level or responsibility, are encouraged to present new ideas... and are then given ownership and the support to see them through - the opportunity to work with numerous multinational companies - travel and relocation opportunities - exposure to all levels of leadership - leadership opportunities to more junior staff due to a fast paced growth in the company
- some projects are removed from the design element of product development - the workload can at times be high
Advice to Management
Continue to do what your doing. The communication in this company is fantastic and shows with how engaged the staff are.