Compare Altria vs PresenceLearning BETASee how working at Altria vs. PresenceLearning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Altria vs. PresenceLearning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Altria scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- PresenceLearning scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Altria had 72 more reviews than PresenceLearning that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Altria.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at PresenceLearning.
I have been working at PresenceLearning full-time for more than 5 years
The mission of getting services to kids is amazing. It really feels good to be doing this.
Even though the company is very much succeeding, receiving a new round of investment, and selling TONS. There have been NO promotions or raises in over a year. The company is not focusing on keeping... its employees feeling valued. I have been there for many years and this is the worst it has ever been as far as compensation. Also, since the leadership of the company is now in New York, the roots of the company and the bulk of the employees living in the Bay Area are now FORCED to fit the schedule of east coast time, sometimes having meetings as early as 7AM PST. Just another sign of a company not taking care of its people (except the executives, which are doing just fine!)
Advice to Management
We all know PL wants to focus on growing, but the company would be nothing without all the people who are working for you. We are growing unhappy because of these decisions.