Compare Allstate vs USAA BETASee how working at Allstate vs. USAA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate vs. USAA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- USAA scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Allstate had 361 more reviews than USAA that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Allstate.
- "Military" was the most mentioned Con at USAA.
I worked at USAA full-time
Culture, benefits, people, opportunities, workspace amenities
The jobs involving the phones (MSRs as they are known) are some of the toughest in the company from an emotional stress/anxiety level. Back-to-back calls for 8+ hours a day, never knowing who is... going to be on the other line, or what kind of mood they are in, and on top of that, having to meet "sales" metrics to keep your job...all adds up to be a very stressful job.