Compare Allied Irish Banks vs permanent tsb BETASee how working at Allied Irish Banks vs. permanent tsb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allied Irish Banks vs. permanent tsb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- permanent tsb scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Allied Irish Banks had 47 more reviews than permanent tsb that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Allied Irish Banks.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at permanent tsb.
I have been working at Allied Irish Banks for less than a year
Nice people. Team spirit. Nice team night outs.
No progression. Monotonous work, can get bored at times.
I have been working at permanent tsb full-time for more than 3 years
Really showed care for staff during covid by flexibility for those who had no childcare and real attention for front line customer facing staff
A small bank that struggles at times to compete with the bigger players
Advice to Management
Keep focused on creating a culture that’s different to the other banks