Compare Allied Irish Banks vs Facebook BETASee how working at Allied Irish Banks vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allied Irish Banks vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Allied Irish Banks.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Allied Irish Banks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
I have been working at Allied Irish Banks for less than a year
Nice people. Team spirit. Nice team night outs.
No progression. Monotonous work, can get bored at times.
I have been working at Facebook for less than a year
Facebook is truly an amazing company to work for with a very considerate management, brilliant co-workers and an exceptional culture that is real, not only words on papers! As a contractor we don't... feel apart and not part of the company, we are completely part of the team!
Don't see any so far...
Advice to Management
Keep going and continue to recognise the crucial role of each of your employees and contractors.