Compare Allied Healthcare vs Pulse (UK) BETASee how working at Allied Healthcare vs. Pulse (UK) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allied Healthcare vs. Pulse (UK). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pulse (UK) scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Service users" was the most mentioned Pro at Allied Healthcare.
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Pro at Pulse (UK).
- "Carers" was the most mentioned Con at Allied Healthcare.
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Con at Pulse (UK).
I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year
- Both colleague and managers are great people who are passionate about what they do and are a joy to be around in and out of the office. - Invest in people and help to ensure you're progressing... as a person not only for the business. - Career opportunties to move inside the company to make sure you're role is most suited to your preferences. - Contributing to help the mental health crisis in the UK for adults and children. - Remote working
Potential for more flexible working hours - example start early + finish early. (Although have never asked it's just not regularly displayed).
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work and continue investing in people who care and rewarding their loyalty.