Compare Airbnb vs Twitch BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Twitch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Twitch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Twitch scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- "Great perks" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitch.
- Airbnb had 22 more reviews than Twitch that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than a year
- Amazing company to work with - Amazing colleagues find along the way that are very talented, you. actually make friends along your journey - Stunning culture and care of the Airbnb community -... Very relaxed environment - Managers always willing to help you - Very good perks (health + dental insurance, bonus, voucher, food) I will be forever grateful for this experience
Not many, very fast changing environment and you need to adapt to it.
I worked at Twitch full-time for more than a year
Great internal tooling, great culture, everyday is fun, tons of learning opportunities
Very slow and resistant to change. Some of those in power act like straight up frat bro’s. People talk trash behind each others backs
Advice to Management
Stop over indexing on metrics and status reports your subordinates just manipulate to deceive you, push the Ray Dalio principles, there is too much immaturity.