Compare Airbnb vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Airbnb vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Airbnb vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Airbnb scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Pinterest scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Airbnb had 42 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- Airbnb had 18 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than a year
- Amazing company to work with - Amazing colleagues find along the way that are very talented, you. actually make friends along your journey - Stunning culture and care of the Airbnb community -... Very relaxed environment - Managers always willing to help you - Very good perks (health + dental insurance, bonus, voucher, food) I will be forever grateful for this experience
Not many, very fast changing environment and you need to adapt to it.
I have been working at Pinterest for less than a year
Free Food, Good Location, Nice Office
Dishonest Management, Weird Culture, lacking in experience. Everyone's 12 years old.
Advice to Management
If you constantly tell a person they are 98% sure to go permanent. If you GUARANTEE them a 6 month contract extension if perm position didn't materialize then you need to keep that promise. I turned... down a 6 month contract offer from another company based on what Pinterest Management said to me. Now i'm out of work at short notice during the COVID 19 crisis. No healthcare, no income and will definitely lose my apartment and place to live as a result. All my savings gone, and my life at risk in one of the worst healthcare crisis in modern history. You wouldn't think i had achieved 125% of my December target would you???