Compare Adobe vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at Adobe vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adobe vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adobe scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Adobe.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- Cisco Systems had 420 more reviews than Adobe that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture and strong team spirit, heavily exemplified by the support provided thru covid. Collaboration product portfolio is diverse, everything from desktop to micro service and devops. Benefits... good, big focus on charitable volunteering brings everyone together.
Strong work ethic .. if you are committed and passionate, all good, if you are looking for something less ambitious, consider carefully.