Compare Accenture vs HCL Technologies BETASee how working at Accenture vs. HCL Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. HCL Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- HCL Technologies scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 1,915 more reviews than HCL Technologies that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at HCL Technologies.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Great people, fantastic social opportunities, decent career progression. Accenture is a great company to start in and you will learn so much but it's not a company to spend longer than 5 years... working for.
The company is constantly restructuring career paths and changing the rules. The career progress criteria isn't enforced fairly across the board. The higher up you go the more time you're expecting... to do Accenture internal work on top of client work. There should be and usually is internal teams who should be doing this but senior management always rely on a few key people who "get things done". Can be very frustrating.
I worked at HCL Technologies full-time
Training provided, straight forward interview process
No parking for employees during work