Compare Accenture vs Amazon BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Great people, fantastic social opportunities, decent career progression. Accenture is a great company to start in and you will learn so much but it's not a company to spend longer than 5 years... working for.
The company is constantly restructuring career paths and changing the rules. The career progress criteria isn't enforced fairly across the board. The higher up you go the more time you're expecting... to do Accenture internal work on top of client work. There should be and usually is internal teams who should be doing this but senior management always rely on a few key people who "get things done". Can be very frustrating.