Compare AT&T vs UPS BETASee how working at AT&T vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- UPS scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- AT&T had 536 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- AT&T had 583 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year
- Great pay and benefits - Excellent training and support - Ongoing learning opportunities - Discounts on services and products - Great coworkers - Fun environment - Clear expectations - The... ability to help customers
The schedule can be less than convenient for parents if they have lower seniority, but the pay is helpful to parents too and is hard to find at other jobs.
Advice to Management
My managers are great! No advice needed