Compare AT&T vs Support.com BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Support.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Support.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Support.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at Support.com.
I have been working at Support.com full-time for less than a year
You can work from home. The training is decent. The staff are easy to get along with. The employer is understanding.
The internal tools aren't that great. Knowledge base needs some work. The supervisors are overworked. Lots of mandatory overtime without much notice. Little room for upward mobility. Employees... are underpaid.
Advice to Management
Pay employees better