Compare AT&T vs Dell Technologies BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Dell Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Dell Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year
- Great pay and benefits - Excellent training and support - Ongoing learning opportunities - Discounts on services and products - Great coworkers - Fun environment - Clear expectations - The... ability to help customers
The schedule can be less than convenient for parents if they have lower seniority, but the pay is helpful to parents too and is hard to find at other jobs.
Advice to Management
My managers are great! No advice needed
I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for more than 3 years
Currently working for Dell Technologies for the past 4 years. In that time I have enjoyed two vastly different roles within CFO and I am on my second career development plan. If you want variety and... growth this is the place to be!
Not one downside noted here