Compare AIM Consulting Group, LLC vs LogRhythm BETASee how working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC vs. LogRhythm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC vs. LogRhythm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AIM Consulting Group, LLC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Aim consulting" was the most mentioned Pro at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LogRhythm.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
- "Sdr" was the most mentioned Con at LogRhythm.
I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Worked with new technology! Company they contracted with was great.
Had problems with an AIM staff member and was never addressed but instead ended my contract early. And didn't help at all getting another position. Still haven't received my last check.
I have been working at LogRhythm for less than a year
Leadership is phenomenal. Best CTO I've worked with at any company. Ninjas are everywhere to learn from. Great culture, exciting tech, challenging role with excellent work / life balance. Half-day... summer Friday's have been so nice.
Some employees' entitlement around COVID and a very temporary pay decrease is unfortunate. Most teammates are fantastic, but some of these people need to get a grip and be thankful to be part of a... great organization. I know talented people who are out of work because of this unprecedented pandemic.
Advice to Management
Keep being transparent and flexible. Perks like Summer Fridays and kudos for work well done means a lot.