What does a Customer Service Manager Team Lead do?
Customer service managers ensure customers are satisfied at all times before, during, and after a visit or transaction. They supervise and manage a customer service team and train staff members to provide high-quality customer service while ensuring that company policies are followed. They also handle inquiries due to customer disputes and issues.
Customer service managers interact with customers daily by taking their questions and responding to them, and guiding them to the appropriate departments, individuals, or services. They are responsible for onboarding new employees and training them according to their expertise and skills, and they create and implement effective customer loyalty programs. Customer service managers need a bachelor's degree in business administration or related fields alongside experience in customer service and as a supervisor.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all customer service programs and processes.
- Maintain a neat and organized front end work area.
- Maintain an efficient and productive front end operation.
- Establish and implement key strategies for the customer service center.
- Understand and follow all company standard practice and policies.
- Attend safety meetings, team meetings, etc., and other forums.
- Serve as a liaison to other areas of the business.
- Act as the liaison between management and your team.
- Lead a team of front-line customer service agents responsible for client handling.
- Observe and correct all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents.
- Assist with ensuring all compliance to all customer contracts.
- Achieve business goals while fostering an environment that produces high levels of customer satisfaction and associate morale.
- Create distribute weekly schedules.
- Register and cash balancing, change orders, authorizing voided transactions, supplies, over/short research.
- Provide peer coaching for team following best practices.
- Manage quality assurance program through CMS, DMS, and order entry metrics.
- Motivate the team by identifying creative games and prizes as well as providing positive feedback.
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action.
- Monitor shrink and ensure that inventory and moneys are accounted for. provide coaching for associates to recognize and prevent losses.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in computer science or information technology or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role guiding others.
- A critical thinker and problem solver with sound work ethic and time management skills.
- Prior experience in a consulting position.
- Lead with a positive attitude and professionalism.
Team Lead Customer Service Manager Salaries near Ireland
There are no current reports for Team Lead Customer Service Manager salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
Customer Service Manager Team Lead Career Path
Learn how to become a Customer Service Manager Team Lead, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
Customer Service Manager Team Lead Insights
“Can't say you didn't know something because their 5 week training and mentor shadowing is amazing.”
“Truly believe that this product is the way of the future and we're working towards something great.”
“Great benefits I'm sure there are others but it depends on the department and supervisors you work for.”
“If everyone is one the same page and communication is well then you will thrive here.”
“If you love the people you are working with it is quite an enjoyable role.”
“Management will not shield you from failure because it is the greatest way to learn & grow.”
“The Supervisors haven't received any tangible adjustments to pay based on inflation in years.”
“the benefits however do not outweigh the low take home when compared to duties required.”
Customer Service Manager Team Lead Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the role and responsibilities of a Customer Service Manager Team Lead
When working as a Customer Service Manager Team Lead, the most common skills you will need to perform your job and for career success are Product Knowledge, Leadership, Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Communication and Written Communication.
- Customer Care Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Customer Care Representative
- Customer Relations
The most common qualifications to become a Customer Service Manager Team Lead is a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and an average of 0 - 1 of experience not including years spent in education and/or training.